Have you ever wondered what’s a month like in the life of a freelance translator?
Well… September was a great month for me and I’m super grateful for everything that happened! This is a brief summary:
• I worked with 7 different clients, which is the most I’ve ever worked with in my career.
• One of them is a new client, and I’m happy to know that we will keep working together.
• All of the projects I participated in were related to health and wellbeing, such as:
– Mobile content for a meditation app
– Website content for a vascular health clinic
– Nutrition guide of a fitness company
– Employees’ newsletter to foster healthy habits
– Several healthy recipes
• Josh, Virginia, Aylén and I traveled to Córdoba, Argentina, co-worked there and enjoyed its amazing nature.
• I finally got the certificate for the onsite vegan cooking course I took from May to August this year. 👩🍳
• With Josh and Vir, we exhibited on the National Translation Conference held in Rosario, Argentina. We talked about cooperation, self-management and innovation in the translation industry.
• In that same Conference, I got to listen to some interesting presentations related to translation, entrepreneurship and project management.
I also got to meet some cool colleagues!
• Mati, Fer and I launched Traductores 3.0, our podcast channel (in Spanish) where we’ll share self-growth and positive mindset ideas that we can apply as translators.
Hope you all had an amazing September.
Here’s to an exciting brand new month! 🍻